I had big dreams. Having read dozens of personal development books, I sensed that I could bring something unique to the field. I wanted to transform my life and bring countless people with me on that journey. I was excited.
There was a problem though.
While I could see my potential, I didn’t know how to unlock it. I was shy, introverted, and insecure—the opposite of a leader. Being the typical nice guy, I didn’t want to upset anyone. I didn’t want to make waves. I didn’t want to put myself “out there”.
I took massive action and began to implement as many principles and strategies as possible from the content I was consuming. I joined public speaking groups, created and posted YouTube videos and created a blog. Later, I published a book which book was so well received that I stopped the blogs and the videos—which weren’t working for me—and wrote another book. And another. I just kept writing.
Later, I discovered a personal development audiobook that opened a whole new world of possibilities to me. It made me realize that by changing my thoughts I could change my life.
Then, I had an epiphany. I wanted to learn as much as I could about personal development and share my findings and experiences with millions of people around the world.
Applying key personal development principles, I improved myself and kept writing books, even when there were no signs of success.
My efforts eventually paid off.
- I have sold more than 500,000 books and reached over 1 million readers around the world.
- My best-selling book “Master Your Emotions” has sold over 300,000 copies and has been translated into twenty different languages.
- Coaches and therapists worldwide use my methods to help their clients
- Celebrities, influencers and high achievers rely on my advice to improve their results and perform at their best.
- I coach and mentor high performers on a one-to-one basis.
You can connect with me on Instagram at @thibaut_meurisse.